AIRSTAR MOBILE SHELTERS
10 years ago, Airstar created its first dome. Innovative projects such as Solar impulse or leading companies such as BMW have trusted us with domes.
Airstar mobile shelters are being used in many different ways, from event applications to military and aeronautics applications.
Thanks to Airstar historical know-how in dome technology, we are offering a state-of-the-art (double skin structure), self-supporting and 100 % inflatable dome: the DUNE.
Our domes meet the French “ERP” (public establishments) standard.
AIRSTAR MOBILE SHELTER CONCEPT
The Dome is a 100 % inflatable structure. Its fabric makes any projection and lighting effects possible from inside or outside. Ideal for parties, live shows, show-rooms or displays, the Dome by Airstar offers a unique atmosphere and volume for an unforgettable experience.
The Dune is a state-of-the-art, self-supporting and 100 % inflatable dome. Its double skin structure is made of very high quality technical fabrics which are resistant to very harsh conditions. Dune is highly flexible in size and in use. Indeed the Dune is modular thanks to two different modules (modules A and B) which enable an almost infinite mix.
Impossible is not Airstar! We study all the craziest projects.
- Critérium de la Première Neige (France)
- Solar Impulse shed (Switzerland)
- Lotus F1 product launch (Spain)
- BMW Showroom (France)
- Christian Dior (SingaporE)
- Wine and Food Art Festival at the Rafles Hotel (Singapore)
- BMW – X Drive Tour (France)
- Audi – Singapore (France)
- Veuve Cliquot (Belgium)
- Swatch (Belgium)
- Target (USA)
- Disneyland Paris (France)
- Ocean Race Volvo tour
- Rossignol – Ski world cup
- Snow World Cup – Megève (France)
- Nu Skin Asian Convention (Hong Kong)